The wedding day is coming, hmm... and the biggest fear you have right now is your weight. Of course, we understand your desire to look your best at your wedding. And why not? After all, your wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime event, you've planned the right dress, the right look, and gathered the right accessories. The only thing you need to keep in mind is that you are the right weight. Now the question is how? Sometimes this seems like the most important question ever for almost every bride or groom. After all, it's your wedding.
If you prepared everything for your wedding from thewedding dressPerson, her makeup, hairstyle, place to decorate, but the number one priority for any bride is to prepare for the most important day of her life and d. h your wedding to get fit and toned. These magnificent wedding photos are not easy to find; You certainly have to work and sweat to achieve the perfect weight loss you envision.
Here are the steps you need to take before you start losing weight right before your wedding:
- First, identify your problem areas. Yes, it is important that you first identify your problem area so you know how to start working on it and which area to focus on more, like arms or waist etc. Knowing your problem area before starting a regimen will help you focus.
- Second, it must be heavy. Yes, it's important to measure your starting weight before starting any regimen. If you do this, you can easily track your weight.
- Third, it is very important that you are positive about your weight loss program. Why am I saying this because I've seen many people who have started something to lose weight but are not positive about the process. They are so negative about their weight that they doubt everything and everyone they do, which is a huge hindrance to their progress. You must be positive and optimistic about your plans and progress. You may not get 100% results overnight, you should know.
There are brides who expect results in a week, which is almost impossible, I tell you. Results take time, so when it comes to losing weight, nothing will come prematurely, it will certainly take time and time must be taken to achieve positive results. In any case, don't lose hope. It's important to stay positive and optimistic because losing hope will get you nowhere and is pointless.
The best time to start a weight loss program is 8-10 weeks or 6-8 weeks before the big day. Anything later and you can't fully focus on one thing as you have to walk around with wedding preparations.
Ideas to lose weight before marriage
Here are some weight loss plans for you that will help you lose weight before your big day and prepare for your wedding and look great. A perfect girlfriend that people can't take their eyes off of. Here are some of the best ways to lose weight faster and get the perfect bridal body shape you want for your big day:
1. WEIGHT LOSS EXERCISE
Daily exercise is essential not only for maintaining an ideal weight, but also for leading a healthy lifestyle. Before your wedding, you should start an exercise program for yourself that focuses more on your problem areas. For example, if your thigh area is heavy and you need to work on it, you'll need to do more squats and lunges to lose thigh fat faster. If your stomach is the problem area, exercises like planks, pilates, sit-ups, side crunches, lunges, etc. they can help you reduce belly fat faster.
Here's your 45-minute interval training routine. You need to do 3 sets of the exercises mentioned below.
- Squat for 2 minutes
- Walk/run on stairs for 2 minutes
- Push-ups and dips with a stable chair (alternately) for 2 minutes
- Jumps, knee lifts, spot jogging (10 times each)
- Planks and sit-ups (30 seconds for planks and 12 sit-ups. Repeat).
- Rest 1 minute between each exercise. Then start over and repeat
2. YOGA TO LOSE WEIGHT
Yoga is an ancient practice considered the most therapeutic activity. Yoga is not just movement, it's a lifestyle! Essentially, practicing yoga will help you achieve harmony in your body, mind, breath and spirit. Yoga not only heals the body, mind and spirit, it also allows you to be more flexible. It also promotes relaxation even during the most stressful times.
Here is a simple yoga routine to get rid of excess fat. The routine consists of different yoga poses in which you move from one pose to another in order to stimulate metabolism, which is essential for burning excess body fat. Here are the poses...
A) Surya Namaskara – (Sonnengruß)
You should always start your asana practice with Surya Namaskara as it warms up the body and also prepares it for further asana practices.
- It contains a sequence of 12 steps or rhythmic movements synchronized with the breath. Two of these rounds form a cycle.
- Start with the Prayer Pose (known as Pranamasana) and then move on to Raised Arms Pose (Hastauttanasana) after Hands on Feet Pose (Hasta Padasana).
- Next comes Horse Pose (Ashwa Sanchalanasana) in the series, then Staff Pose (Dandasana)
- Then eight-part or point salute (ashtanga namaskara), then snake pose (bhujangasana)
- Mountain Pose (Parvatasana), then Knight Pose (Ashwa Sanchalanasana), Hand to Foot Pose (Hasta Padasana)
- Raised Arms Pose (Astauttanasana) and finally Standing Mountain Pose (Tadasana)
- Repeat 5-10 times.
B) Utkatasana – (Chair Pose)
This is the pose that tones your legs and core, and it's also a great pose for toning your lower body.
- All you need to do is start with your feet together, your long spine in line with your neck and head.
- Now bring your navel closer to your spine and contract your abdominal muscles. Tuck your tailbone in and keep your hips straight.
- Inhale and raise your arms above your head, your arms should be in line with your ears.
- Exhale and squat down, pushing your hips back and leaning forward slightly so that your torso and thighs are at a 45-degree angle to each other.
- Adjust your posture so that your knees are over your ankles and your toes are showing.
- Tilt your head to look at your fingertips.
- Hold the pose for a minute and then relax.
- Repeat 2-4 times
C) Parivritta Parsvakonasana – (Rotated Side Angle Pose)
This pose encourages detoxification. This is a very simple pose that has a twist and comes with variations. Depending on your flexibility and needs, you can either intensify or simplify the pose.
- Inhale and exhale deeply as you bring your palms to your heart center as you exhale.
- Now inhale and place your right leg one meter from your left leg. Bend the toes of the right foot and bend the left knee down so that the left thigh is parallel to the floor.
- Exhale and now roll to your left side, taking your right elbow away from your left thigh and looking up.
- Hold the pose for a minute and then relax.
- Repeat 2-4 times
D) Quatro formas: (low plank/yoga push-up)
This yoga pose is designed to tone your torso, back, and arms. For this, you can try the regular plank first if you feel your arms aren't strong enough or if you have a back or shoulder injury. Even if you have wrist or elbow injuries, it is advised not to practice this pose.
- Inhale deeply, exhale and place your left foot next to your right foot. Align your palms so that your wrists are below your shoulders.
- Now inhale and as you exhale lower your body parallel and close to the floor. Adjust so your entire body is aligned and straight. Your hand should be bent 90 degrees at the elbow.
- Continue to lift your chest, keeping your core and leg muscles tight and making sure your shoulders and elbows are in line.
- Hold the pose for one minute.
- Repeat 2-3 times
E) Dhanurasana – (Bogenhaltung)
This is a perfect yoga pose that works the entire body while stretching and toning it. In addition, it helps eliminate toxins from the digestive system.
- Lie down on your stomach.
- Now inhale, drop your body to the floor, place your hands behind you and straighten your legs. Rest your forehead on the floor in front of you.
- Now slowly bend your knees and bring your feet closer to your buttocks.
- Hold the knuckles with the respective hands.
- On an inhale, lift your forehead and chest off the floor while balancing on your stomach. Now, in the same position, slowly separate your legs from your body as far as they can.
- Keep your gaze straight ahead and hold the pose for one minute while taking a deep breath.
- Exhale and slowly release your legs and arms.
- Lie down on your stomach and relax.
- Rest your palms on either side of your chest.
- Repeat 2-3 times.
F) Parvatasana – (Mountain Pose)
This yoga posture not only stretches and strengthens the entire body, but also tones the mind and body and encourages better circulation. It also promotes digestion and helps tone arms and legs.
- Breathe deeply. As you exhale, press your palms into the floor, tuck your toes in and now lift your body off the floor while lifting your hips and tailbone towards the ceiling.
- Adjust your posture so that your heels are close to the floor and your tailbone is close to the ceiling. Now, place your wrists under your shoulders as you extend your fingers.
- Let your head hang down between your forearms.
- Your gaze should be on your stomach and hold the pose while engaging your core and glutes for one minute.
- Repeat 2-3 times
G) Parivritta Parsvakonasana – (Rotated Side Angle Pose)
- Take a deep breath and lift your right leg towards the sky.
- Now exhale and place your right foot between your palms. Bend the toes of the left foot and bend the right knee down so that the right thigh is parallel to the floor.
- Now bring your palms together at the heart center.
- Exhale and twist to the right, pulling your left elbow away from your right thigh as you look up. Hold the position for one minute and release.
- Repeat 2-3 times
H) Bhujangasana – (Cobra-Haltung)
Bhujangasana is a simple and very good pose to lose belly weight. In addition, it has numerous advantages, such as B. A great forward stretch of the body. Also, it increases pranic power which is good for boosting your energy.
- All you have to do is simply lie on your stomach with your chin touching the floor.
- While the hands are placed close to the shoulders and the palms touch the floor; keep your legs straight. Press your palms firmly against the floor.
- As you inhale, lift your torso, using your palms for support as your navel touches the floor and look up at the ceiling.
- Keeping your hips straight, hold this position for 15 to 20 seconds and then release.
- Repeat 3-4 times
In addition to exercise, diet also plays an important role in weight loss. Just exercising and not controlling your diet will not help you get the results you want. Diet plays a crucial role in getting rid of the extra pounds that you have stored on your body. You should also focus on your diet, for example. B. with a healthy and balanced diet. Here are some diet plans you can follow to lose weight before your wedding.
3. WEIGHT LOSS DIET
A) 16:8 hour meal plan
This is gaining popularity these days and it is a very effective diet plan for people who want to lose extra pounds and detoxify their bodies. On the plan, you only need to eat for 8 hours a day and fast for 16 hours.
as you ask...
- With this pattern, you don't have to have breakfast. You can choose any time within 8 hours to eat eg. For example: 11:00 to 19:00 or 12:00 to 20:00 or 13:00 to 21:00 You can always choose between these three and eat accordingly.
- Be careful not to eat anything during the fasting period.
- All you can drink while fasting is plenty of water or green tea.
- While you should limit meals to 8 hours and avoid junk food at all costs, you can start with a full meal as your first meal, and after a four-hour break, you can drink juice.
- For the last meal, be sure to eat bland food like steamed rice, vegetable soup, boiled or steamed vegetables, etc.
- Make sure you don't eat anything after the last meal and only drink water or green tea.
- Avoid junk food and the consumption of tea, coffee, tobacco and alcohol.
B) Eat small meals to lose weight
Another weight loss plan is to eat small meals to lose weight. You can choose to eat three large meals and two small meals.
- You must eat every 3 hours.
- Make sure your schedules are set. Your routine will be: your breakfast at 8:30 am, some fruit at 11:30 am and lunch at 2 or 2:30 pm, in the afternoon juice or buttermilk or a handful of nuts and for dinner light meals like soup or cooked vegetables, etc.
- Make sure you finish dinner before 8pm.
- Make sure there is a gap of at least three hours between meals and bedtime.
C) Ketogenic diet
Another very famous diet is the ketogenic diet, which is gaining popularity these days as it is considered one of the fastest ways to lose weight. The concept of the ketogenic diet is “eat fat to lose fat”
- The ketogenic (keto) diet is a low-carb diet.
- On this diet, you only eat 20 to 50 g of carbs a day, and most of this diet is good fat.
- There is a large amount of protein intake included in the ketogenic diet.
- The ketogenic diet turns your body into a fat burning machine.
- It is a very good diet option for non-vegetarians and egg eaters. Since humans get a lot of protein from fish, meat and eggs.
- However, vegetarians have relatively less options for such diet plans.
- Your body goes into a metabolic state called ketosis when you follow the ketogenic diet plan, it's basically a fat burning mode.
- It is very good for losing weight, controlling blood sugar and increasing mental and physical energy.
- The keto diet also helps to improve blood lipids, reduce inflammation and prevent cancer.
- If you want to start the keto diet then consult a nutritionist for this diet as they would be the right person to tell you the exact keto diet to lose weight for your body type.
D) Plan diet to lose weight
To lose weight, you can also follow this eating plan:
- Breakfast:Eat only vegetable dahlias or oats with milk and small nuts or fruits
- Lunch:Daal with two small thin chapatis with cottage cheese and salad.
- Cena:Just eat a bowl of moong daal or a bowl of boiled vegetables.
E) Fruit and vegetable diet to lose weight
After all, you can only eat seasonal fruits and vegetables. Eating cooked vegetables and seasonal fruits also promotes rapid weight loss. Furthermore, it helps to detoxify the body, which also brings glow and glow to the skin. Your skin will be radiant and your body will be in shape before the wedding.
Also, there is a misconception that eating only vegetables and fruits can make you weak, nothing like that, as it helps to remove all the toxins from the body and detoxifies it completely. Vegetables, especially green, red and other colorful ones, contain all the essential minerals and vitamins to keep you healthy and hydrated. Vegetables like tomatoes, spinach, beets, cucumbers, etc. They are very good for losing weight. Fruits that are good for weight loss include: papaya, apple, watermelon, cantaloupe, kiwi, etc. You can eat a lot of fruits while following this regimen.
Follow this regimen for a month and you will see tremendous weight loss before your wedding. When planning a diet for yourself, make sure you don't munch in between. If you're munching in between, you're not allowing your body to do the work on its own, as you'll be busy eating, which isn't a good habit, especially when you're in the process of losing weight.
4. FASTING TO LOSE WEIGHT
Fasting is another very effective way to lose weight. There are so many ways to fast to lose weight these days. Fasting has not only weight loss benefits, but also spiritual benefits. Fasting helps cleanse your body from the inside out. Fasting has become more and more popular in recent years as it is considered the fastest way to lose weight. Fasting is a method of restricting food intake. It has been practiced for thousands of years. There are many types of fasting such as juice fasting, water fasting, etc. Here are some of them:
A) Juice fasting to lose weight
Juice fasting for weight loss is very, very effective and gives faster results. Not only does juice fasting help you lose weight, it also helps detoxify your body. It's a good approach and you won't feel low on energy either, as many people think this can happen, so let me tell you that it's a myth.
Juice fasting is a great way to lose weight. You can even lose around 5 to 10 pounds during a weeklong juice fast. Keep in mind, though, that you'll regain most of that weight when you go back to eating normally. It is highly recommended to follow a controlled diet after fasting to maintain weight loss. A juice cleanse or fasting program is a good time to take a look at our mind. It will help you understand your eating habits and cravings. This understanding will further help you to control post-fasting cravings and thus help you to lose weight.
- You can start with a week-long juice cleanse program. During a juice fast or detox, the calories and nutrients that juices contain and partially cover your daily needs are constantly supplied. A weeklong juice fast can be a fantastic cleansing regimen that will benefit you physically, mentally and spiritually, which I think is a must for your wedding day.
- A 7-day juice cleanse or fast can be done at home or at a retreat center under the supervision of local doctors.
- Because the first step to any fast is to mentally prepare for it. Not everyone knows that our body can survive for many weeks on water alone. So a weeklong juice body cleanse is very easy to do, you don't have to worry. If you suffer from any chronic condition, consult a doctor before trying it.
- If you're ready to give fasting a try, be sure to eat light and in moderation the day before the fast, especially at night. You can only eat boiled fruits or vegetables. Your digestive system should not be overloaded before starting the fast.
- Before starting, have a good supply of fresh fruits and vegetables of your choice. It's good to buy organically grown fruits and vegetables when they are available. Soaking fruits and vegetables in a 2% salt solution for a few minutes will effectively remove pesticide and preservative residues from the peel of fruits and vegetables.
- Fruits that you can use to make juice include oranges, grapes, tangerines, pomegranates, watermelons, lemons, passion fruit, apples, guavas, strawberries, blueberries, etc. You can have coconut water in between. For vegetable juices, you can also add carrots, beets, cucumbers, spinach, tomatoes, celery, parsley, cabbage, beets, etc.
- Get a good, clean juicer, preferably a cold press or hand press. Centrifugal juicers can also be used, but they have less benefit. This is because the rotating blades of centrifugal juicers generate heat that normally destroys the vitamins and enzymes in the juice.
- It is also important to know that after a week of juice fasting, you need 2-3 days to gradually return to your normal eating habits. Therefore, it is important that you allow a total of around 9-10 days for the process to complete.
- Breaking the fast is just as important as the fast itself, as digestive power decreases during a juice fast. Therefore, you must gradually increase the digestive fire and bring it back to normal before returning to your normal eating routine.
- The juice fast should be broken in the morning by drinking lemon juice or orange juice. On the first day, right after the fast, you can eat raw juicy fruits, honey, vegetable soups, boiled vegetables, etc., as they are all easy to digest. Also, chew the fruit well and swallow it slowly and gradually.
If you do this, you will lose a significant amount of pre-wedding weight.
B) Intermittent fasting or water fasting
Intermittent fasting, or water fasting, is also gaining in popularity these days. Water fasting is considered the most effective way to give your digestive system a break. Water fasting not only releases energy so healing can begin in the body, it also allows the system to repair itself and restore the ability to digest any food. In addition, it can cure or prevent any disease that may manifest itself in the future.
Water fasting consists of not eating anything other than drinking water for a certain period of time, from half a day to 21 days or more. Most practitioners do a 24-hour water fast once a week to maintain their health. Intermittent fasting is the most effective way to lose weight.
Also, people have the misconception that intermittent water fasting can make you weak. However, this is not true. On the contrary, it improves your health and vitality. You will feel more energetic after a water fast.
- Before you start fasting, you should know that when you start fasting, your body triggers the pituitary gland to release HGH (Human Growth Hormone). This hormonal surge will cause your body to use more fat for energy instead of breaking down muscle.
- When your digestive system isn't working right, your body can't fully absorb nutrients. However, undigested or partially digested food forms a mucous membrane in the stomach and intestines, which is called "Aama" in Ayurveda. This "Aama" is nothing more than a poison and can spread throughout the body and cause illness. However, water fasting is the most effective way to reverse this process.
- Water fasting draws toxins into the intestines, and these toxins can be eliminated through the rectum. Most often, an enema is done during a water fast to quickly flush this toxin out of the system.
- Water fasting goes straight to the root of the problem, keeping the body free of toxins and full of energy.
- You can start your water fast with a one-day water fast to maintain health and vitality. And gradually you can start doing extended fasts, from 3 to 21 days of water fasting. Also, most diseases can be cured by a moderate diet and fasting under the guidance of an expert.
- Breaking the fast is as important as the fast itself, if the body goes many days without eating, it gets used to it. The digestive fire in the body decreases. At this time he cannot eat or digest large amounts of food. It will be a shock to the system if you eat solid food. Therefore, you need to gradually increase the digestive fire and return it to the usual routine of the day.
- You can dissolve water by drinking lemon juice or orange juice. On the first day immediately after breaking the fast, do not drink anything except lemon or orange juice, again 3-5 times a day. If you are very hungry, you can add half a tablespoon of pure honey to your juice to increase your calorie intake.
- Water fasting, whether it is 3 days or 21 days, will have enormous health benefits. Just as our digestive system works day and night without rest, a water fast will give the entire digestive system the rest it needs to repair and heal itself. Toxins are eliminated and you feel more vital and energetic.
- Water fasting improves immunity and confers longevity.
- Water fasting is the easiest way to lose weight. You can only lose between 1 and 3 kg during a 3-day fast. Remember, though, that you can regain most of that weight once you eat normally again. Therefore, it is important to follow a controlled diet after fasting, which can help maintain weight loss.
- You can incorporate fasting into yoga management for more benefits.
However, a balanced life is seen as one where you are happy, calm and relaxed. And if you are balanced, aware and attentive, you can manifest the weight of your dreams! Your wedding preparations will already be busy and time consuming. You can get bored and frustrated easily. What matters is that you are happy and full of energy. Here's how you can be happy and energized while shedding a few extra pounds:
5. PRANAYAMA FOR WEIGHT LOSS AND MIND HEALTH
Pranayama is an excellent breathing exercise for your overall health. Not only does it help reduce any kind of anxiety, but it also boosts your energy in a positive way. Pranayama is a great way to energize your body and mind at the same time while losing weight. Here is a list of pranayama sets:
- Bhastrika Pranayama:Inhale and exhale vigorously. This pranayama technique increases the level of oxygen in the blood.
- Kapalbhati Pranayama:A great way to detoxify the body, as the technique helps to remove carbon dioxide from the blood. Also, it helps to lose weight in the abdominal area because the breathing technique affects the abdominal area a lot.
- Anulom Vilom Pranayama:Also called alternate nostril breathing. It is a simple breathing exercise known to balance the tridoshas (three doshas) in the body, namely Vata, Pitta and Kapha. Most of the time, unbalanced tridoshas cause illness in the body. Anulom Vilom is probably the easiest and most effective way to stay healthy and have a calm mind.
- Bhramari Pranayama:Commonly known as a bee breathing exercise. It's about buzzing like a bee, covering your ears with your index finger and thumb. Bhramari Pranayama soothes the nerves and especially around the brain and forehead.
- Ujjayi-Pranayama:Also called psychic breathing. This is done by constricting the throat and inhaling with a whistle. This technique helps improve thyroid health and eliminate toxins from the body.
- Pranayama Dice:It involves chanting OM (AUM) with each expiration, lasting up to 20 seconds. Good for improving focus and concentration.
- Dirgha Pranayama:Also called the three-part breath. This is a calming, grounded and physiologically profound practice that further calms the nervous system and mind.
- Sheetali Pranayama:This technique is also known as the cooling breath technique. It's a simple yet effective way to refresh your body and calm your mind while removing toxins from your body.
To freak out...
So you can lose weight and look perfect on your wedding day. As yoga combined with pranayama gives you a naturally vibrant and radiant complexion, regular practice of yoga, pranayama and meditation along with a mindful diet will make your skin naturally glow.
Practice any one of them or a combination and see the wonderful changes within you, not just physically but also emotionally and mentally, which are important for you to start your new life that will definitely unfold in many new ways. And you must face any changes that may be made with a calm and peaceful mind.
- Beautiful messages and welcome notes for wedding guests.
- Top 10 wedding dress trends and styles for 2023
- The best surprises for the groom on his wedding day
- 3 reasons why you should add your wedding app to your...
- How does TDEE help you lose weight before marriage?
What diet should be taken before marriage? ›
- #1 Stay Hydrated—'Hydration Hydration Hydration' We all know the simple mantra. ...
- #2 A full colourful plate of nutrition. ...
- #3 Avoid 'Whites' ...
- #4 Include healthy fats. ...
- #5 Don't forget your greens. ...
- #6 The raw angle. ...
- #7 Fruits for glowing bridal skin.
The most effective way to lose weight is to ensure that you consume fewer calories from food than the amount of calories your body burns through powering itself and performing physical activity.How can I lose 5 pounds before my wedding? ›
- WORK OUT FIRST THING IN THE MORNING. Get your ass up. It's not just you waking up in the morning; it is your metabolism. ...
- CUT THE SALT. Your Diet Coke has 0 calories, yes. BUT. ...
- AVOID WHITE BREAD. AVOID PASTA. ...
- SPLIT MEALS. Split meals can work two ways.
- Make sure you eat breakfast. ...
- Shop for organic foods whenever you can. ...
- Save your calories for the big day. ...
- Be aware that many coffee drinks have just as many calories as you would find in some fast-food menu items.
Most people try to lose weight before a wedding
61.2% of brides-to-be achieved some level of success while working on slimming down for their wedding gown. Only 18% of them hit or exceeded their goal. On average, brides were 10.6 pounds away from their target weight by the time their wedding rolled around.
- Do not skip breakfast. Skipping breakfast will not help you lose weight. ...
- Eat regular meals. ...
- Eat plenty of fruit and veg. ...
- Get more active. ...
- Drink plenty of water. ...
- Eat high fibre foods. ...
- Read food labels. ...
- Use a smaller plate.